Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family Portrait

It all started when Spencer wanted to put a gift tag on a present he picked out for Tygh. Since he can't write yet, he decided to draw a picture of himself and his daddy.

I was especially proud of my little man, since I've never seen him draw any people in his pictures yet.


Izabella was slightly insulted since she too was there when the gift was purchased, so she added herself to the picture.

Then she decided to go a step further, and draw her own family portrait.

At first I thought the picture was darling. I just loved my cute skirt and all the happy faces... but then I did a quick head count of the children in the picture.


Pictured at the left you can see a happy faced Tygh and I. Then from the right you can see according to Izabella, "Me, Spencer, my baby brother who isn't here yet, the baby girl in your tummy soon, and Lucie."

Tygh and I originally thought about having 5 kids, but that was before we hit the 3rd child mark. I am not ready for #4 yet, and the thought of a #5 just plain scares me.

2 comments:

Ginni Bingham LeVar said...

You have to wonder if she has some kind of insight or if she is just thinking that would be a good idea. I used to want 4, was thinking I was fine with 2 then thought maybe the Lord wanted us to have 1 more. We'll see what happens though.

Jennie said...

I never doubt the power of Izzy. :)